Work with us
Join the team that’s building the future of vocational education in New Zealand.
Help set the direction for quality learning to meet tomorrow’s needs
Whakairohia he toki, tāraia te anamata — Learning with purpose, creating our futures
Do you want be part of a new dynamic team, charged with reforming NZ's tertiary education system, putting learners at the very centre, increasing access for all, and ensuring equity for Māori?
Te Pūkenga is the new entity responsible for ensuring equity and excellence for all New Zealanders in the area of vocational education.
Its key functions include;
- improving outcomes for Māori and Māori communities in collaboration with Māori and iwi partners and stakeholders
- improving the consistency of vocational education and training
- meeting the needs of the regions of New Zealand and their learners, industries, employers and communities
- ensuring that every learner receives what they need to be successful
- to improve outcomes in the tertiary education system as a whole.
Current job openings with Te Pūkenga