2024 Te Pae Ora Prize Draw
Competition Terms and Conditions
How it Works
- Competition duration: Monday 12th February 2024 – 5pm Thursday 28th March 2024.
- To enter the draw to win a prize, you must:
- Be a learner enrolled at Te Pūkenga – New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology (“Te Pūkenga”), which includes any of its business divisions, as at 28th March 2024;
- Answer all Te Pūkenga 2024 Te Pae Ora Survey Competition Entry (“Survey”) questions on the Te Pae Ora website https://www.xn--tepkenga-szb.ac.nz/te-pae-ora/ ; and
- Select the option within the Survey that confirms that you wish to be entered into this competition and agree with these Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Entries for this competition close on Thursday 28th March 2024 at 5.00pm.
- The winners will be drawn by random (using a method Te Pūkenga considers appropriate) on Friday 5th April 2024 by a delegated member of Te Pūkenga (the “Judge”).
- There are three prizes. Each winner will receive (at the option of Te Pūkenga) either:
- one of two digital prize packs, valued at approximately $3,100; or
- one Luxury Air NZ Mystery weekend for 2pax valued at approximately $3,418.
- The digital prize packs contains a HP 15in Laptop, STM MYTH 15in Backpack 28L, Logitech G703 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse, Sennheiser Momentum 4 Wireless Headphone and $250 Harvey Norman voucher.
- The winner will be notified by email and must confirm acceptance of the prize by return email within 5 working days. If the prize is not accepted in the manner indicated, another winner will be drawn by random (using a method Te Pūkenga considers appropriate) by the Judge.
- Prizes will be sent to the winners via courier to their stated address. Courier details will be confirmed with each winner when they have emailed to confirm acceptance of the prize.
- Entrants who are eligible to participate in the competition will only receive one entry into the competition (regardless of how many times an entrant submits).
- By entering this competition, you:
- Give Te Pūkenga permission to contact you via email for the purposes of the competition.
- Accept any determination of the Judge in relation to the competition as final and conclusive. Challenges will not be responded to, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Accept that prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Give Te Pūkenga permission to use your personal information as outlined in the privacy section below.
- Te Pūkenga takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude, the competition due to equipment or technical malfunction, inadvertent disconnection, force majeure or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Te Pūkenga will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury because of competition entry or winning the competition prizes.
- All entrants:
- Acknowledge this competition is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Survey Monkey.
- Acknowledge that entrants’ information is provided to Te Pūkenga, not to Survey Monkey.
- Release Survey Monkey from any liability arising from or in connection with the competition, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Te Pūkenga reserves the right to:
- Change these Competition Terms and Conditions (as reasonable) at any time without notice.
- Amend, vary, extend, or discontinue the competition at any stage, for any reason.
- Substitute a prize to another of similar value in the event of unavailability.
- Te Pūkenga reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to any entrant Te Pūkenga considers (in its absolute discretion) has violated these Competition Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating in the competition, or has won using fraudulent means.
- These Competition Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- By participating in the competition, entrants give Te Pūkenga permission to use their first name and question answers (“What is one thing you like to do for your wellbeing?” and “What is your learning provider”) for the purpose of running the competition and for marketing purposes in connection with the competition (for example, the name of winner of the competition, or any chosen entry, may be published on a Te Pūkenga website, a newsletter or in other promotional material related to the competition). The entrant waives any claim to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Participation in the competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Competition Terms and Conditions.