Interim Learner Advisory Committee
This committee represents the voice of learners and help Council keep the needs of learners at the centre. The Committee’s framework draws on elements from our subsidiaries’ learner committees which will be tested ahead of the appointment of a permanent committee in 2024.
The Committee is made up of the learner representatives listed below with Jordan Gush having been appointed as the Committee representative who will sit on Te Pūkenga Council.
- Dahrian Watene – NorthTec, Whangarei | ILAC Co-Chair | Te Poari Akoranga Representative
- Jordan Gush – BCITO, Wellington | ILAC Co-Chair | Te Pūkenga Council Member
- Ezra Tamati – Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin
- Lupe Kautoke – Unitec Institute of Technology, Auckland
- Nina Lee Griffiths – BCITO, Wellington
- Skyla Flowers – WelTec, Wellington
- Hamish Duncan – Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, Nelson
- Henry Geary – Open Polytechnic, Napier/Hawkes’ Bay
- Cecily Zhou – Ara, Christchurch