Te Pūkenga Business Divisions have worked collaboratively to develop unified programmes of study for the following qualifications:
Maritime and Marine Engineering:
- 2505 New Zealand Certificate in Domestic Marine Operations (Restricted Limits) (Level 4)
- 2506 New Zealand Certificate in Maritime Crewing (Level 3) - Superyacht Crewing strand
- 2509 New Zealand Certificate in Marine Engineering Class 6 (Level 4)
- 4321 New Zealand Certificate in Marine Engineering Class 5 (Level 5)
Construction Trades Skills (Level 3):
- 2834 New Zealand Certificate in Construction Trades Skills (Level 3)
The unified programmes of study will be delivered by Te Pūkenga Business Divisions that currently offer this qualification from 2024, subject to approval and accreditation.
Programme consultation documentation and feedback:
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback during the recent consultation process - we have now closed consultation. All feedback will be reviewed and programme documents will be updated in response to the feedback.